You may search, browse, and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information.
This information is used;
- To allow you to access areas of our website.
- To allow you to receive email newsletters.
- To enable other areas of contact between you and rembrandt.co.nz
This information is provided at your discretion however to gain access to certain areas of the website and the associated services this information may be mandatory. Other information that we collect is in the form of aggregated data. This is not personally identifiable and is not associated with your personal information in any way. Our systems gather this information in order to track traffic through our site. Any information that Rembrandt Suits Ltd collects about you will not be sold to any third parties and is protected by this policy and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Please visit www.privacy.org.nz for more info on this act.
We use Google Analytics to create summary statistics that allow us to assess the number of visitors to different sections of the website, identify what information is of most and least interest, monitor system performance, and help us make our website more useful to visitors. To do this, Google Analytics collects and stores the following data when you visit the website:
- Your service address (IP address)
- The date, time and duration of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- The type of browser you used
Gathered information about you will only be used for the following purposes:
- To effectively operate and administer the website and make improvements.
- For Rembrandt Suits Ltd to communicate with you for any purpose relating to your use of our website and its services.
- To assist us in any marketing or promotional campaigns that we may implement. You always have the choice not to receive marketing information.
We may also disclose your personal information where such a disclosure is required by Law.
You have the right to access any personal information held by us. To do this, or if you have concerns about personal information, please Contact us.
All Credit Card details are processed via a secure ANZ MCC page and we do not store your credit card details.